Telephone System Suppliers. South African Telecoms Supplies And Installs Affordable Priced Telephone System Equipment In South Africa. Article 1633
South African Telecoms is a telecommunications company with over 30 years experience that supplies and installs a wide range of affordable priced telephone system brands to offices and businesses throughout South Africa.
We cater for small offices/businesses, medium offices/business and large offices/business that require up to 100 telephone system ports for telephone lines and extensions.
We determine your branch telephony requirements by consulting with you on what your current needs are, and what your future expansion and growth needs will be in order to supply your business with the size and model telephone system that will cater for your needs today and in the future.
Need A New Telephone System? Or An Upgrade Of Your Existing Telephone System?
South African Telecoms will design, supply and install a telephone system that will suite your office or business requirements. We supply:
- Onsite telephone system solutions - We offer a wide range of popular brands.
- Traditional analogue telephone system solutions.
- IP telephone systems which offer the latest technology in IP PBX telephony.
- Hybrid telephone systems which combine traditional analogue and IP telephony.
- VoIP telephone systems which offer cost effective telephony solutions.
The wide range of telephone system equipment we supply will cater for all your new or upgrade telephony requirements.
Need A Replacement Telephone System To Replace Your Damaged Telephone system?
South African Telecoms supplies affordable priced telephone systems to replace your existing lightning damaged or equipment failure system.
Telephone System Installations
South African Telecoms is a telecommunications company that supplies and installs affordable priced telephone system equipment to all cities and towns in South Africa.
We offer installations in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Midrand, Centurion, Boksburg, Germiston, Alberton, Bedford View, Benoni, Brakpan, Edenvale, Fourways, Kempton Park, Meyerton, Morningside, Randburg, Randfontein, Rosebank, Rustenburg, Sandton, Springs, Sasolburg, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Nelspruit, Cape Town, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Knysna, Port Alfred and throughout South Africa.
Telephone System Maintenance & Service
South African Telecoms supplies our customer two telephone system maintenance service plans. We supply a standard 12 months comprehensive maintenance, equipment warranty service plan and we are also uniquely positioned to be able to offer a lifetime remote login telephone system maintenance and support plan at NO additional cost to our clients.
We are one a very few telecommunications companies that supplies this unique service. This service allows our technicians to attend to most of our client’s faults logged by remotely logging in to site, within an hour from the fault being reported. On average 95% of all faults logged are attended to and resolved with this service, which eliminates the need to have to dispatch a faults technician out to site and having to wait days for your faults to be attended to.
Telephone System Brands
We supply a wide range of popular brands to cater for all telephone system market segments.
- Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Telephone System Series
- NEC SL2100, SL1000 Series
- Siemens Small Office PBX Telephone System Solutions
- Panasonic KX-TES824, KX-HTS32
- Telkom Opticon Second Hand When Available
- Alcatel XPS 2120 Small Business Telephone Systems
- Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX Telephone System Range
- Yealink VoIP PBX Telephone System Range
- South African Telecoms iServ S20, S50, S100, S300 IP Hybrid PBX Telephone System Range
- Cost Effective VoIP Telephone Lines With Cheaper Line Rentals And Telephone Calls
Our affordable priced telephone system product range ensures that we are able to supply a range of equipment that will cater for any telephony budget.
Why Choose South African Telecoms?
Here are some good reasons and benefits why South African Telecoms should be your first choice as your telephone system branch telephony supplier:
- We supply affordable telephone system solutions to cater for all budgets.
- We supply a wide range of popular telephone system brands.
- We supply cost-effective PBX telephone system convergence solutions, with cheaper telephone lines and telephone call rates, thus allowing you to reduce your telephony expenditure.
- We supply remote login maintenance support with most of our telephone system brands which allows our technicians to attend to faults within an hour of them being logged by remotely connecting to your site.
Additional Telephone System Benefits
As an expert telephone system supplier, distributor and wholesaler, these specs will ensure your ultimate telephony experience:
- Wireless DECT extension handsets allow you mobility to walk around your office while on a telephone call conversation.
- Auto Attendant (IVR). This feature allow you to have a professional message recorded announcing your company or your company products, and allowing callers to choose a key to access the correct department directly without having to first speak to the operator.
- Music On Hold. We offer a professional piano music on hold tune and we also offer advertising on hold that will allow you to advertise your company products and services, when clients are put on hold.
- Voice Recording/Logging. Voice recording can be expensive, and we offer one of the cheapest and most affordable telephone system voice recording solutions available on the market that will record all your incoming and outgoing telephone call conversations.
- VoIP Telephony. Benefit from cheaper telephone lines and cheaper call rates with our cost-effective telephone system VoIP telephone lines.
- IP Telephone Handsets. By using our IP telephone system handsets we are able to deploy your telephone system in a much faster installation period as our technicians install these extension handsets onto your existing IT network infrastructure, thus eliminating the need to install new extension cabling.
Telephone System Order
To order a telephone system CLICK HERE to get a quotation, price.
To contact us telephonically, CLICK HERE to view our telephone contact numbers and email address.
Find Out More About A Telephone System
To view more about telephone system functions, benefits and advantages CLICK HERE.