Switchboard Companies. South African Telecoms Supplies Best Priced Switchboard Equipment In South Africa.
South African Telecoms is a telecommunications company with over 30 years experience that provides and installs a wide range of affordable priced switchboard brands to offices and businesses throughout South Africa.
We cater for small offices/businesses, medium offices/business and large offices/business that require up to 100 switchboard ports for telephone lines and extensions.
We determine your branch telephony requirements by consulting with you on what your current needs are, and what your future expansion and growth needs will be in order to supply your business with the size and model switchboard system that will cater for your needs today and in the future.
Need A New Switchboard System? Or An Upgrade Of Your Existing Switchboard?
South African Telecoms will design and install a switchboard system that will suite your office or business requirements. We supply:
- Onsite switchboard solutions - We offer a wide range of popular brands.
- Traditional analogue switchboard solutions.
- IP switchboards which offer the latest technology in IP PBX telephony.
- Hybrid switchboards which combine traditional analogue and IP telephony.
- VoIP switchboards which offer cost effective telephony solutions.
The wide range of switchboard system equipment we supply will cater for all your new or upgrade telephony requirements.
Need A Replacement Switchboard To Replace Your Damaged Switchboard System?
South African Telecoms supplies affordable priced switchboards to replace your existing lightning damaged or equipment failure switchboard system.
Switchboard System Installations
South African Telecoms is a telecommunications company that provides and installs affordable priced switchboard equipment to all cities and towns in South Africa.
We offer installations in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Midrand, Centurion, Boksburg, Germiston, Alberton, Bedford View, Benoni, Brakpan, Edenvale, Fourways, Kempton Park, Meyerton, Morningside, Randburg, Randfontein, Rosebank, Rustenburg, Sandton, Springs, Sasolburg, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Nelspruit, Cape Town, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Knysna, Port Alfred and throughout South Africa.
Switchboard System Maintenance & Service
South African Telecoms offers our customer two switchboard maintenance service plans. We offer a standard 12 months comprehensive maintenance, equipment warranty service plan and we are also uniquely positioned to be able to offer a lifetime remote login switchboard maintenance and support plan at NO additional cost to our clients.
We are one a very few telecommunications companies that offer this unique service. This service allows our technicians to attend to most of our clients faults logged by remotely logging in to site, within an hour from the fault being reported. On average 95% of all faults logged are attended to and resolved with this service, which eliminates the need to have to dispatch a faults technician out to site and having to wait days for your faults to be attended to.
We offer a wide range of popular brands to cater for all switchboard market segments.
- Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Switchboard Series
- NEC SL2100, SL1000 Series
- Siemens Small Office Switchboard PBX Solutions
- Panasonic KX-TES824, KX-HTS32
- Telkom Opticon Second Hand When Available
- Alcatel XPS 2120 Small Business Switchboards
- Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX Switchboard Range
- Yealink VoIP PBX Switchboard Range
- South African Telecoms iServ S20, S50, S100, S300 IP Hybrid PBX Switchboard Range
Cost Effective VoIP Telephone Lines With Cheaper Line Rentals And Telephone Calls
Our affordable priced switchboard product range ensures that we are able to offer a range of equipment that will cater for any telephony budget.
Why Choose South African Telecoms?
Here are some good reasons and benefits why South African Telecoms should be your first choice as your switchboard system branch telephony supplier:
- We offer affordable switchboard solutions to cater for all budgets.
- We offer a wide range of popular switchboard system brands.
- We offer cost-effective PBX switchboard convergence solutions, with cheaper telephone lines and telephone call rates, thus allowing you to reduce your telephony expenditure.
- We offer remote login maintenance support with most of our switchboard brands which allows our technicians to attend to faults within an hour of them being logged by remotely connecting to your site.
Additional Switchboard Benefits
As an expert switchboard system supplier, distributor and wholesaler, these specs will ensure your ultimate telephony experience:
- Wireless DECT extension handsets allow you mobility to walk around your office while on a telephone call conversation.
- Auto Attendant (IVR). This feature allow you to have a professional message recorded announcing your company or your company products, and allowing callers to choose a key to access the correct department directly without having to first speak to the operator.
- Music On Hold. We offer a professional piano music on hold tune and we also offer advertising on hold that will allow you to advertise your company products and services, when clients are put on hold.
- Voice Recording/Logging. Voice recording can be expensive, and we offer one of the cheapest and most affordable switchboard voice recording solutions available on the market that will record all your incoming and outgoing telephone call conversations.
- VoIP Telephony. Benefit from cheaper telephone lines and cheaper call rates with our cost-effective switchboard VoIP telephone lines.
- IP Telephone Handsets. By using our IP switchboard telephone handsets we are able to deploy your Switchboard System in a much faster installation period as our technicians install these extension handsets onto your existing IT network infrastructure, thus eliminating the need to install new extension cabling.
Switchboard System Order
To order a switchboard CLICK HERE to get a quotation, price.
To contact us telephonically, CLICK HERE to view our telephone contact numbers and email address.
Find Out More About A Switchboard System
To view more about Switchboard Systems functions, benefits and advantages CLICK HERE.